Red Tide Information: CLICK HERE FOR RED TIDE UPDATES
Can guests park trailers, boats or recreational vehicles at Midnight Cove II?
Unfortunately, no. Midnight Cove II does not allow any trailers, boats or recreational vehicles of any kind on the property. Please make other arrangements for your trailer, boat, or recreational vehicle while staying at Midnight Cove II. There are several storage facilities nearby.
What is the Midnight Cove II pet policy?
Midnight Cove II does not allow pets on the property. Animals are not allowed on the beach or on the property. Please make other arrangements for your pets while you stay at Midnight Cove II.
Are there lifeguards on duty at the beach or swimming pool?
All persons using the swimming pool and beach do so at their own risk. Lifeguards are not provided.
Can I feed the seagulls I see around the resort?
Feeding of the seagulls is strictly prohibited on the condominium property, beach and pool areas.
Where are the pool rules at Midnight Cove II?
Pool rules are posted in the pool area and ALL users, owners and guests alike, must obey them.
The rules are as follows:
- Pool hours are from dawn to dusk.
- No large flotation devices are permitted in the pool.
- No throwing of balls, frisbees, etc., is permitted in the pool or pool area
- Pool furniture is not to be removed from the pool area at any time.
- There is no reserving of pool or beach lounges or chairs. Chairs are on a first come first serve basis.
- Items left unattended will be removed by management personnel and may be claimed in the office.
- Pool hours are dawn to dusk
- No food or beverages in the pool or on pool wet deck
- Commercially bottled water in plastic bottles are allowed on the pool wet deck
- Do not swallow the pool water
Can I dry my towels and bathing suit on my balcony and patio?
No, hanging laundry garments, towels, bathing suits or other objects on balconies and patios is prohibited.
Can I store my personal property in common areas on the property?
Sidewalks, driveways, entrances, unit entries, stairways, elevators, walkways and other common areas of access must not be obstructed in any way. These areas must be kept free of any materials. Unit entries, especially, must not be obstructed by floats, beach chairs, bicycles, shoes, toys, etc. per the Fire Department regulations.
Can I bring my own grill?
Charcoal and propane grills and other cooking devices are strictly prohibited. The BBQ grills located by the tennis courts and the south side of building 9 may be used on a first-come, first-served basis.
Is there a place to lock up my bicycle?
Yes, there are several bike racks located throughout the property
Where do I park my vehicle?
Owners and lessees shall park only in the parking space assigned to the unit which they own/occupy.